Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions relating to your participation in Interior Styling Summit ("Summit") which is conducted by Bonnie Aunchman Bonnieaunchman.com ("Promoter"). By registering for the Summit online, you (the "Attendee") signify your acceptance of and obligation to these Terms and Conditions. If you have objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not register for or attend the Summit.
Payments to Interior Styling Summit:
Payments include all processing charges that may apply. Failure to meet these terms will allow Interior Styling Summit to take certain recourse. There will be a seven (7) day grace period for all failed payments. If after the seven day period, payment has not been made, a 10% fee will be charged to all monies due for each day it is late. Five (5) days after the seven day grace period ends, the Interior Styling Summit will be entitled to cancel your registration to Summit and all payments will be forfeited and additional late fees due.
In addition, the Following Terms and Conditions apply:
All payments to Interior Styling Summit are non-refundable.
All payments to Interior Styling Summit are non-transferrable. Attendees are not authorized to sell their ticket and any attendee ticket sales will not be honored by Summit.
Once Attendee registers for the Summit, we make extensive arrangements and investments while anticipating their and attendance, and, in the case of their cancellation, we incur significant administration expenses, and loss of business. Given this fact, we do not accept cancellations or issue refunds after Attendee has registered for the Summit. Again, this is due to the limited space for an event of this nature and with our caliber of speaker(s).
While we take every possible measure to ensure Attendee safety at the Summit, we can not control everything. For this reason, Attendee is legally responsible for their safety and behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
I, the willing Attendee of Summit, hereby accept all risk to my health and of my injury or death that may result from participating in the Summit and I hereby release Promoter, Bonnie Aunchman/Bonnieaunchman. com, and their officers, employees, interns, contractors, speakers, sponsors and representatives from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my participation at the Summit, whether caused by negligence of the Promoter, its governing board, officers, employees, or representatives, or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter, Bonnie Aunchman/Bonnieaunchman.com and any third-party company from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while attending and participating in the Summit. Under no circumstances will Promoter or Bonnie Aunchman/Bonnieaunchman.com or their assigns be held liability for my injury or death or any loss or damage of my personal belongings resulting from my participation in the Summit. Should I require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising during my attendance and participation in the Summit, I consent to such treatment. I acknowledge and I agree to be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of emergency medical treatment. I will notify Promoter verbally and in writing if I am at any time injured prior to, during, or after the Summit in my travels or attendance, or if I have medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, I understand that Promoter is not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to providing any medical service whatsoever to me. I agree that if I have any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper me from fully and healthfully participating in the Summit that I will notify the Promoter and that the Promoter retains the right to ask that I not participate in portions of or the entirety of the Summit.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete:
Attendee hereby understands that the tools, processes, strategies, materials, images, text, designs, graphics and information presented in the Summit are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to the Promoter, Bonnie Aunchman/Bonnieaunchman.com and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from the Summit materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Promoter, Bonnie Aunchman / Bonnieaunchman.com. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter, Bonnie Aunchman/Bonnieaunchman.com will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification.
We've taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this event and it's potential to help you grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques outlined in our Interior Styling Summit promotional materials. Nothing is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented at the event, and we offer no professional legal or financial advice.
Access and Use of This Website:
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: November 10, 2015
Subscribe to our Style Newsletter for all the
Tips, Techniques & Trends in the Style Business.